Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why Adventure travel (photos set 2))










Hi It is me again, & this time I had selected a couple of nice photos before I really leave Kilimanjaroo to move to Mongolia or Egypt, Photos shall includes Kili park entrance,3 friends getting ready for the climb, we need to have the stick to support ourself on the long walk, Photos with climbers comradie at one of the camp on the way up to the summit, Me & MJ infront of our tent. Me , MJ & the young guy infront of another campsite, U can now see the summit in the background, Dance show by Masai tribes,Entrance to one of the game park ( animal kingdom),Lion from the mountain approaching our van, Last but not least I need to include my friend Poh, here she is at the entrance to Kilimanjaro mountain. OK I will stop here & let U know that I will publish an e-book for the trip details as a simple guide for Malaysians, especially to get ourselves prepared to be on this majestic mountain.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I am a fan of your description. Wonderful pitchers, with all short key guide tips.

    ReplyDelete