Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why Adventure travel ( Nairobi airport)

Had left Ngorongoro & moved back to Nairobi to catch a flight back to M'sia, I felt very happy as I had accomplished what I had to do, Now it is time to go home, but before that i would like to share with U on some of unpleasant encounter on food. I guess eventhough that we are very adventurous, food hygiene is important to be observed. 3 of us were wandering along the town , feeling hungry & yearn for local food. Yes we found a restaurant & we have a big lady waitress & recommended to us the local dish. We chatted while waiting for our food , finally the food came & of course we ate. Delicious but unfortunately after we had done & paid the bill, my tummy was soo upset that I need to go to the restroom. I had a BIG surprise, there were flies, had never seen so many flies before & flies home is the toilet. It is not a modern toilet but an old one that U need to clear off the waste at the end of the day. Can't U imagine how I felt & I felt like vomitting at that point of time. only Allah knows how I felt at that time. then on I had to remind myself not to have a local food before U check the facilities. So long for the food surprise, time for us to go to the airport before boarding the flight back home. So long Mt Kilimanjaro, so long Lions. lioness, zebra, elephants, giraffe, cheetah. lakes... craters , so long our guides, drivers. It was a lovely adventurous trip that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment