Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why adventure travel ( Mongolia Trip)





Hi I have been away for a while & I am going to start writing on Mongolia trip. Again it is the same 3 of us , Me, MJ & Poh. This is realliy an interesting trip & lots of memories that I am going to share with you. Why we choose Mongolia, reason is simple as we want to conquer difficult places while we all still have the energy to endure the hardship along the way. MJ did all the reserach & we are supposdly to meet our guide in Ulan Batur. Our travel is via Beijing to Mongolian's capital. I would like to start the trip by introducing a mind boggling at least to me, that is the Gobi Desert, Used to be an ocean but it is the driest place on earth & the other one is Mongolian house called Ger. I am extracting some of interesting photos of Gobi Desert & the Ger. The GER, couple of Gobi Desert shots & Graham ( the person we interacts for the trip )& our guide. Enjo & will share more in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment