Sunday, July 12, 2009

Why Adventure travel ( Accident day & Serengeti)

It's me again after a long break from posting new stuff, I had met with an accident, first time in my whole driving life, It was so quick & it was so loud . I do not know what to do, by myself & it was fortunate that I was in a familiar surrounding. I wanted to buy pasembur ( mix of vegetables with a gravy) for my parents before both of them left for my hometown. I had frequented the restaurant for many years & the owner knew me , which makes it easier for me to face the situation. This is what I called as another form an adventure. More of the journey of dealing with an accident & what needs to follow next. My advice for me & as for the rest is to keep calm, do not create a scene & take one step at a time. BTW I still felt traumatized even couple of days had gone. OK guess I felt better after I had wrote it down.
The last notes was to move towards Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater. Same as in Masai Mara it is an animal kingdom. By then we are about to get sick on animal. there is no more like ... Wow, Lions,, giraffe, elephant but more of OOh another groups of lions, another groups of zebras... I guess we were tired after the arduous journey of the Kilimanjaroo adventure. Nevertheless the landscape is a bit different from Masai Mara, we continued the journey & had done with it & moving back towards Nairobi, for us to the plane back to home sweet Home , Malaysia..The next posting will be photos. I promise U will get to see me clad in thick jacket at Gillman Points,,,, stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment