Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Masai Mara Park part 2 ( Why Adventure travel)

Hi It is me again, This time I will start off with why I like an adventure travel, reason is simple, it is interesting , U are always alert, Nothing guaranteed , U do not know what to expect, on U do not know what is going to happen the next day & of course we live a bare minimum. It is like follow the breeze, that is how I feel & of course that is what happens when we are in Kenya & Tanzania game reserve. We still cannot find any Lions but we observe animal migration, My first time we were in the van & suddenly U can see heards of animals running in one direction, U can feel the earth moves & the sands in the air, it was amazing, zebras impallas, U name it. Man, it is happening & I am proud to be observing how nature evolves. Well good bye, Masai Mara park, Now moving towards Serengeti/ Moshi. This time we told our diver/ guide to just look for Lions, He did his best & went up the hilly & rocky areas as there are lions on the tree & the guide is looking for the place, again to our disappointment No LIONS, WHere are U lions... We drove around again, then to our surprise LIONS/LIONESS by the roadside, I saw 2 , then 3 & my God there were 6 of them, male, female & the kids lions, they were so close ~ 6 feet from our van,, We snapped photos, then we continue our journey & this time , we see more lions, this time on the hill terrain , by the lake & I felt like we were in the land of lions , reminds me of the story of the Land Of Giants. We spend almost the whole day savouring lions, admiring them snapping many lions position/ walking, sleeping , rolling by teh side, preying on Impallas , whatever we can capture. I was so happy & we were exhausted but we slept very well, Why... We finally achieved our goals..LIONS/LIONESS,, KIDS LION .I will add in the photos in my next write-up.. ( No digital photos at that time, I have to screen the images.... he..he..he.. old technology) We really have a great adventure for that particular day

No comments:

Post a Comment